Debut Album by Nottingham Piano Musician and Singer Songwriter
New Album: Coaster, By Nottingham Piano-Singer SongwriterTom Garner
Coaster is the superb recording debut of pop music by Nottingham Piano-singer-songwriter Tom Garner. Launched by Expat Records, Coaster consists of 10 exquisitely constructed songs with solid vocals and incredible keyboard melodies all constructed by Tom himself. This recording bursting with hearfelt singing will most certainly leave a lasting effect in the audience. Tom, originally from Nottingham, fairly recently made the transition to singer songwriter having up until now shared the stage with Hereford music band ‘No Mean Feat’ and was forced to arrive at a decision relating to the best way to continue with his music profession right after the group split up. Luckily he made a decision to continue the singer songwriter avenue and has since headlined the STC Music Festival adjacent to OPM in addition to supporting Fightstar. Tom furthermore topped above fifteen-thousand participants to arrive at the final of the 2010 Live and Unsigned Challenge, performing in front of thousands and thousands at the O2 Arena. While Tom’s sensational tone of voice sounds like none other, his sound is deeply inspired by the music he listens to, especially The Hush Sound, Ludovico Einaudi and The Fray. Coaster is a variation in musical direction from Tom’s previous recordings, combining the untainted acoustic piano and voice sound of old with unique electronic subtleties. The Coaster project is situated as well in the Pop Music category as inside the singer songwriter and acoustic music genres. Enthusiasts of Ben Folds Five will without any doubt just fall in love with this album due to Tom’s heartfelt vocals and piano playing, along with his obvious insecurities presented for everyone to see. Check out Tom Garner’s website on Expat Records to hear more Nottingham Piano music from this great Singer Songwriter!
Tom Garner joins a roster of musicians from various genres on the Expat Records label. Expat Records is a label and music publishing company representing artists worldwide. Expat is totally unique in its creation and creative use of advanced software systems and web 2.0 technologies to market and promote its artists. For more information please visit us at the official Expat Records website.
Coaster is the superb recording debut of pop music by Nottingham Piano-singer-songwriter Tom Garner. Visit the Expat Records website for more info.
- This domain will be closing down very soon! 22/08/2015
- Fashion and Entertainment Traffic 16/08/2015
- Estero Concert Series' announces 5th season of chamber music concerts | News | Entertainment 13/08/2015
- Redefining the Live Music Experience Villain & Saint | News | Entertainment 07/08/2015
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Rocks Out In 'She's Kinda Hot' Music Video — Watch | News | Entertainment 04/08/2015
- Private gig booking app Parlour sweet music to musicians' ears | News | Entertainment 02/08/2015
- Bellowhead to Perform Last Festival Gig at Towersey | News | Entertainment 30/07/2015
- Food, drink, live music on tap for Taste of Lake Country | News | Entertainment 27/07/2015